- In your own word, identify main claim
- Cna you locate and paraphrase one of two of each of his reasons/ sub-claims? What are one or more of the warrants Oles relies on?
- What kinds of evidence does Oles use and how is this evidence incorprated into his argument,? (Analogical, statistical, testimonial, anecdotal, visual evidence? Quotations, paraphrases, summaries?) Include reference to a few examples. Who or what is cited as evidence?
- What does the publication of the source tell you about the source's context and credibility? What is the author's background and expertise on the topic of the text?
- What can you surmise is the purpose of the source, and who is the author's intended audience? Be specific
Recently Asked Questions
- Following is the history graph at t = 0 of a wave traveling in the positive direction at 5.0m/s. The wavelength of the wave in Hz is
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PSY101LESSON4. Additional comments: "specificall the connection between
- “How Do Organizational Culture and Strategy Influence Implementation of Evidence-Based Practice?”