- In your own word, identify main claim
- Cna you locate and paraphrase one of two of each of his reasons/ sub-claims? What are one or more of the warrants Oles relies on?
- What kinds of evidence does Oles use and how is this evidence incorprated into his argument,? (Analogical, statistical, testimonial, anecdotal, visual evidence? Quotations, paraphrases, summaries?) Include reference to a few examples. Who or what is cited as evidence?
- What does the publication of the source tell you about the source's context and credibility? What is the author's background and expertise on the topic of the text?
- What can you surmise is the purpose of the source, and who is the author's intended audience? Be specific
Recently Asked Questions
- Damage to the left cerebral hemisphere is most likely to reduce people's ability to A) solve arithmetic problems. B) copy drawings. C) recognize faces.
- An example of a social factor that may limit a grandparent's ability to care for a child with asthma is
- You are a network administrator responsible for all network platforms and services. The company wishes to use a hosted service to provide writing samples to