- In your own word, identify main claim
- Cna you locate and paraphrase one of two of each of his reasons/ sub-claims? What are one or more of the warrants Oles relies on?
- What kinds of evidence does Oles use and how is this evidence incorprated into his argument,? (Analogical, statistical, testimonial, anecdotal, visual evidence? Quotations, paraphrases, summaries?) Include reference to a few examples. Who or what is cited as evidence?
- What does the publication of the source tell you about the source's context and credibility? What is the author's background and expertise on the topic of the text?
- What can you surmise is the purpose of the source, and who is the author's intended audience? Be specific
Recently Asked Questions
- black coffee, 5.3 × 10 -5 M H + pH = (b) limewater, 3.7 × 10 -11 M H + pH = (c) fruit punch, 2.0 × 10 -4 M H + pH = (d) cranberry
- 1. Let the aggregate production function of an economy be given byY = Kα (AN)1−α (a) (10 points) If α = 1/3, and output per worker grows at 2% and
- Which of the following is not true regarding the Dow Theory ?