Step I. Go to http://www.masterandmargarita.eu
• From the home page click on "English".
• Move to "Adaptations"
• Under "Media" click on "Music inspired by the novel"
• Click on "Rock and Roll".
• Listen and study the lyrics from the following bands (navigate as needed):
A) The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"
B) Pearl Jam — "Pilate"
C) Patti Smith - "Banga"
D) The Tea Party - "The Master and Margarita"
Step II. GIVE YOUR WRITTEN OPINION OF 3 OF THESE SONGS AS EXPRESSIONS OF SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF BULGAKOV'S NOVEL. MAKE SURE YOU REFER SPECIFICALLY TO BOTH THE NOVEL & EACH SONG YOU CHOOSE.
CHOOSE the 3 songs you think best express the spirit of what Bulgakov wanted to say in the novel about the subject of the song(s). WRITE the specific reasons (at least 2, more is better) for your opinion in each case. (Example: Patti Smith's "Banga" expresses what Bulgakov wanted to say about the dog Banga
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss the contention that the current mechanism for development control inhibits the efficiency of the development process and good building design. (25
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MGT-5-Practice-Final-1.
- Studying number theory could you give me a example of each exercise?