Step I. Go to http://www.masterandmargarita.eu
• From the home page click on "English".
• Move to "Adaptations"
• Under "Media" click on "Music inspired by the novel"
• Click on "Rock and Roll".
• Listen and study the lyrics from the following bands (navigate as needed):
A) The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"
B) Pearl Jam — "Pilate"
C) Patti Smith - "Banga"
D) The Tea Party - "The Master and Margarita"
Step II. GIVE YOUR WRITTEN OPINION OF 3 OF THESE SONGS AS EXPRESSIONS OF SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF BULGAKOV'S NOVEL. MAKE SURE YOU REFER SPECIFICALLY TO BOTH THE NOVEL & EACH SONG YOU CHOOSE.
CHOOSE the 3 songs you think best express the spirit of what Bulgakov wanted to say in the novel about the subject of the song(s). WRITE the specific reasons (at least 2, more is better) for your opinion in each case. (Example: Patti Smith's "Banga" expresses what Bulgakov wanted to say about the dog Banga
Recently Asked Questions
- please I need a corrections no detail or calculations needed nothing to explain just the right answer. thank you
- When you are examining an association between exposure and an outcome, researchers may find a small effect that is statistically significant but it could lack
- Compare and contrast the approach of different "spokespersons" of peace and justice from Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity. What approaches could be the most