Step I. Go to http://www.masterandmargarita.eu
• From the home page click on "English".
• Move to "Adaptations"
• Under "Media" click on "Music inspired by the novel"
• Click on "Rock and Roll".
• Listen and study the lyrics from the following bands (navigate as needed):
A) The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"
B) Pearl Jam — "Pilate"
C) Patti Smith - "Banga"
D) The Tea Party - "The Master and Margarita"
Step II. GIVE YOUR WRITTEN OPINION OF 3 OF THESE SONGS AS EXPRESSIONS OF SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF BULGAKOV'S NOVEL. MAKE SURE YOU REFER SPECIFICALLY TO BOTH THE NOVEL & EACH SONG YOU CHOOSE.
CHOOSE the 3 songs you think best express the spirit of what Bulgakov wanted to say in the novel about the subject of the song(s). WRITE the specific reasons (at least 2, more is better) for your opinion in each case. (Example: Patti Smith's "Banga" expresses what Bulgakov wanted to say about the dog Banga
Recently Asked Questions
- All of the following are advantages of the payback method except... It provides a rough measure of liquidity It uses a simple calculation It yields results
- how do you calculate the gross margin in the financial analysis tab. I have tried the net sales-cogs/net sales but i am not coming up with the correct answer.
- Calculate the number of photons having a wavelength of 10 (micro)m required to produce 1 kJ of energy. So far I just have the correct units: wavelength =