- Locate an article, video, or other resource that relates to using PowerPoint or effective slide design. Using the saved PPT slide on your desktop, provide a summary of this resource on the provided body slide (slide 2). This should be a brief summary (much like Professional Experience #2). Include a link to the resource/information on the slide. Do not alter or delete any other students' slides.
- Save the Your_Name_Wk5_PPT.pptx file. Upload your completed PowerPoint file to OneDrive by clicking "Upload" in the menu bar at the top of the OneDrive webpage.
- Browse to find your saved file on your computer.
Recently Asked Questions
- Module 04 quiz answers for: blood and cardiovascular system. The lymphatic, immune, and vascular system
- Which of the following factors is least important in causing seasonal variations in temperature ?
- A ________ is a checking account in which the owner is entitled to receive his or her funds on demand and to write checks on the account , which transfers