Commas and Semi-colons
Add needed commas and semi-colons to each sentence to create correctly punctuated sentences. Do not add any words.
- In Frankenstein the original classic horror movie Victor Frankenstein was a gifted student.
- While he studied science he came upon the secret of how to create life.
- He went all around town picking up body parts and he stored them in his lab.
- He made a creature that was eight feet tall four feet wide and very strong.
- Frankenstein's monster eventually left Victor's house however the town's people were unkind to him.
- Victor gathered more parts to make the monster a wife but Victor destroyed the parts before she came to life.
- Needless to say the monster was distressed and angered by the unexpected development.
- The monster vowed to get revenge he promised to kill Victor's new bride and the monster eventually got his promised revenge.
- Victor died alone in the barren frozen lands of the North.
- After Victor's death the monster went by for one last visit but Victor was gone.
In Frankenstein, the original classic horror movie, Victor Frankenstein was a gifted student. While he studied science,... View the full answer