Circle or underline the correct pronoun(s).
- Many people enjoy going to baseball games; (they, he/she) love the crowd's excitement.
- Edgar Allen Poe was a famous American poet, and (he, they) is known for (his, their) ominous poem, The Raven.
- Everyone should be ready to go to the picnic; (his/her, their) basket should be packed.
- Without a doubt, no one will want to miss the 4th of July parade because
(he/ she, they) will want to see the riders on decorated motorcycles.
- The band is playing (its, their) best!
1. They 2. he, his... View the full answer