Two boys and one girl were paired together for a lab. One boy says to the other boy, 'You measure the chemicals and I'll light the burner. Then he says to the girl, 'You can take notes because girls have better handwriting than boys.' The girl loves chemistry and wants to take a more active role, but she starts to question her ability to conduct the experiment.
- What would you tell her to build her confidence?
- What might she say to the boys in her group?
- How does this case scenario relate to discrimination?
- Why is discrimination in this case negative?
Recently Asked Questions
- A 1)When a company admits they are wrong or they have made an unethical decision their company usually suffers financially due to several factors. What
- 1. Which of the following questions will most likely help you identify what an individual with moderate impairment will want to eat? What do you want to eat
- Why have so many schools switched from NAIA membership to join the NCAA? Explain your rationale.