Two boys and one girl were paired together for a lab. One boy says to the other boy, 'You measure the chemicals and I'll light the burner. Then he says to the girl, 'You can take notes because girls have better handwriting than boys.' The girl loves chemistry and wants to take a more active role, but she starts to question her ability to conduct the experiment.
- What would you tell her to build her confidence?
- What might she say to the boys in her group?
- How does this case scenario relate to discrimination?
- Why is discrimination in this case negative?
Recently Asked Questions
- A. T.Ryan Gregory states that the fundamental reason why people often misread phylogenies is: they have an outmoded concept of species there is no context for
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Module 4 Assignment.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Tutorial 1 (Chapter 1) Questions.