Two boys and one girl were paired together for a lab. One boy says to the other boy, 'You measure the chemicals and I'll light the burner. Then he says to the girl, 'You can take notes because girls have better handwriting than boys.' The girl loves chemistry and wants to take a more active role, but she starts to question her ability to conduct the experiment.
- What would you tell her to build her confidence?
- What might she say to the boys in her group?
- How does this case scenario relate to discrimination?
- Why is discrimination in this case negative?
Recently Asked Questions
- please help me understand the following by providing a drawing and explanation on how to approach it. My teacher got x to be approximately 10.5cm with a
- pleas, I need the complete solutions for this data case.. Data Case for Chapter 2: Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis This is your second interview
- When guiding children's behavior, why should punishment not be used? What are the negative impacts of punishment on children's development? Describe one (1)