Insert the necessary punctuation marks in the following sentences. Some sentences may be correct as written.
- My brother and I voted in the election today but didn't vote for the same candidates.
- Honesty tests have proven to be valid however the controversy over their use still lingers in the business world.
- We do not want to use the honesty test in our division we think the test is degrading to employees.
- The questions on the test do not probe into past behaviors so the test has little impact on the privacy issue.
- Although Kent has expressed several opinions about the referees he has not yet been
invited to express his feelings to the coaches.
- Bryant Jones the newly selected treasurer is planning to adjust the hiring schedule.
- Success as vice president however involves diligence in fulfilling your responsibilities.
- Mary promised to give us two weeks notice before she leaves for vacation.
- We began the project on December 7 2017 at the request of management.
- Elaine had to determine which of the following majors she would choose office administration accounting or business management.
- We drove to Phoenix in one day but then took two more days to get to Albuquerque.
- The contractors have little incentive to invest in more equipment consequently neither the city nor the contractors can handle all the trash.
- I do not plan to drive my car today I believe it needs new brakes.
- Stan plans to register for the distance-learning course and he hopes to finish it by Christmas.
- The new recycling program has overwhelmed us because we cannot handle all the items ourselves.
- Dan was asked to review Policy 2A the hiring policy.
- Her new book which discusses the abuses suffered by American Indians is now in the campus library.
- The agendas objectives are listed without the correct times included.
- We will spend the first few days in Los Angeles California before arriving in Orem Utah.
- The four basic marketing principles are product price place and promotion.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following means give only as needed ?
- Fluctuations in flame temperature affect the reproducibility of atomic emission experiments more so than atomic absorbance experiments . Which of the following
- 18 . The __________ principle , as defined by Henri Fayol , states that one person should be in charge of all activities having the same performance objective .