Create a outline (see below for guidelines) for your Week 8 presentation based on Week 6's PowerPoint presentation (a video preview is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard). You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample posted in OneDrive or develop a different outline on your own. Save your file as Your_Name_Presentation_Outline. Leave the "Comments" column blank. After you have completed your presentation outline, upload it to the "Completed Outlines" folder on OneDrive.
Finally, submit your outline file to Blackboard to the Week 7 Professional Experience #4 link. That will prompt your instructor to review your outline.
Create a outline of your presentation in Word or Excel. Focus on short bullet points and key things that you want to say (in either your audio or video recording for Week 8). An example is posted for you in the Week 7 OneDrive folder (link provided). You may choose to use that outline format or create the own for this Professional Experience.
This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You cannot receive partial credit.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.
- Develop presentation skills for use in the professional environment.
Recently Asked Questions
- You are an emergency nurse. You are assigned to Bay 3 in the Emergency Room. When you enter Bay 3, you find the client has knocked over the over-bed-table.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 4 SWOT Analysis (1).
- 1.Look at Hofstede's five Cultural Dimensions, Schwartz's seven cultural Values, and Leung & Bond's two Social Axioms on pages 22 through 25. Which THREE of