Key Assessment: Art and Social Justice
Research and find two to three artists that crate art for the purpose of promoting and/or representing social justice in some way please research about the artist, their work, and their perspectives to present a profile of them in the essay.
For each artist include:
- The artist name, highlights of their artistic statements, at least one image of their work if possible, a short quote or two, and their views on how art can make an impact for social justice causes.
- Why does the artist feel it is important create art for social justice causes?
- What steps have they taken to use art to make a difference for others who may find themselves in socially unjust circumstances?
- How have others reacted to or responded to the work the artists have created for social justice purposes?
- What is your personal reaction to their work? Do you feel their work is important? That there work can make a difference? Why or why not?
- please include other personal perspective in response to the artists' work and viewpoints on art and social justice.
Please the essay should be a minimum of 250 word for each artist.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose we are estimating the equation HousingExpendituresi = B0+B1Incomei+ Ei with income expressed in dollars, then using the same data HousingExpendituresi
- Probability varies from: a: zero to infinity. b: zero to 1.0. c. 1.0 to 100.0. d. -1.0 to +1.0.
- The structure of diamorphine differs from that of morphine by the addition of which functional group or groups? a) One acetyl group b) One methyl group c) Two