Key Assessment: Art and Social Justice
Research and find two to three artists that crate art for the purpose of promoting and/or representing social justice in some way please research about the artist, their work, and their perspectives to present a profile of them in the essay.
For each artist include:
- The artist name, highlights of their artistic statements, at least one image of their work if possible, a short quote or two, and their views on how art can make an impact for social justice causes.
- Why does the artist feel it is important create art for social justice causes?
- What steps have they taken to use art to make a difference for others who may find themselves in socially unjust circumstances?
- How have others reacted to or responded to the work the artists have created for social justice purposes?
- What is your personal reaction to their work? Do you feel their work is important? That there work can make a difference? Why or why not?
- please include other personal perspective in response to the artists' work and viewpoints on art and social justice.
Please the essay should be a minimum of 250 word for each artist.
Recently Asked Questions
- 16 : The financial statements of Flip Manufacturing Company report net sales of $ 400,000 and accounts receivable of $ 80,000 and $ 40,000 at the beginning and
- Which of the following terms is associated with recognizing a provision ?
- CAPM Analysis You have been asked to use a CAPM analysis to choose between stocks R and s , with your choice being the one whose expected rate of return