I need help please watch the video and answer the following question below, you type it in you tube thank in advanced.
Man and Beast by Alan Rabinowitz.
1)What works well in this story? Is the tone, delivery, and mood effective in telling the story?
2) Which parts stand out to you the most, and why?
3) Please offer any comments about the story that you think are important or noteworthy
4) What elements from this story could be used in creating and writing your own personal narrative?
Recently Asked Questions
- What impact did nationalism, imperialism, and internationalism have on the course of the 20th century?
- How did internationalism, imperialism and nationalism relate to one another in the context of the 20th century?
- Why do Keynesians favor activist fiscal and monetary policy? (As part of your answer explain how each type of policy shifts the aggregate demand problem). Why