Reading: Two Ways a Woman Can Get Hurt
- What parallels does Kilbourne see between advertising and pornography? How persuasive do you find the evidence she offers? Do the photos of the ads she describes strengthen her argument? Why or why not?
- According to the author, why is it dangerous to depict women and men as sex objects? Why is objectification more troubling in her view? Do you agree?
it has to be 50 words for each question
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following statements is correct ?
- A bag has 4 yellow, 6 red, 2 green, and 8 purple marbles. What is the probability of picking a purple marble, not replacing it, and then picking another purple
- 1. If the p -value for a large-sample z-test turned out to be 0.028, then we would reject the null hypothesis at a 1% significance level.