Reading: Two Ways a Woman Can Get Hurt
- What parallels does Kilbourne see between advertising and pornography? How persuasive do you find the evidence she offers? Do the photos of the ads she describes strengthen her argument? Why or why not?
- According to the author, why is it dangerous to depict women and men as sex objects? Why is objectification more troubling in her view? Do you agree?
it has to be 50 words for each question
Recently Asked Questions
- If the pH of cytoplasm is approximately 7.2 , the cytoplasm is
- The reaction represented by the equation Mg s + 2HCl aq H 2 g + MgCl 2 aq is a
- W (g) + X (g) Y (g) + Z (g) Gases W and X react in a closed , rigid vessel to form gases Y and Z according to the equation above . The initial pressure of