1. All students can secure parking permits from the campus police office;
they are open from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
2. The detective removed the bloodstained shawl from the body and then photographed it.
3. We have a staff of experienced technicians that will service your copier within two hours of a service call.
4. In Professor Jamal's class, you are lucky to earn a C.
5. In Ogden Nash's verse, he always manages to give me a laugh about every other line.
6. The average price for a ticket to the rock concert is $30, and this is not unreasonable for three hours of exciting entertainment.
7. I would have ordered the blue plate special, but you don't get fries with it.
8. Michelangelo's Captives are not unfinished sculptures. He wanted to show figures in the process of emerging from blocks of marble.
9. In the newspaper article, it traces the history of voting rights in the District of Columbia.
10. The sign had been nailed to the fence so many times that it was beginning to look shabby.
Recently Asked Questions
- one theorist who is associated with the emotional and psychological development theory and describe their theory
- what are some questions to ask about how older generations tend to be more racist than younger generation
- The following question refers to the story "By the Waters of Babylon." If the sentence is correct, select "True." If it is incorrect, select "False." The