read the following passage and answer the questions
Felisha loves the Dallas Cowboys. Her cousin, Eddie, doesn't. Felisha is trying to convince him that they are going to win the Super Bowl this year. Felisha states:
"The Cowboys are 'America's Team' for a reason. They have a long history of winning games. They have a huge fan base. They are one of the best teams in the NFC East division this year. And with their new recruits, they are bound to dominate on defense. All the sports analysts are predicting a fantastic season, and - ask any fan - we are Super Bowl bound, baby!"
Respond to the following prompts in your initial post:
- Read section "Evaluating Arguments" in chapter 10 of your textbook, and evaluate this argument and assess whether it is weak or strong. Please use the concepts discussed in your textbook: validity, truth, and soundness.
- Evaluate the argument for reasoning errors. Explain whether or not there are fallacies in Felisha's argument.
- Explain if Felisha has convinced you with the argument she has made? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- How can I connect Maya Angelou's poem " Caged Bird " to connect to contemporary issues today?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Exam 1 Review.
- What did one may discover in terms of research content, style, language, or grammar in a draft?What are at least two resources that one can use to help