1) What made this experience positive?
2) What role did you play in ensuring that this collaboration was
If you cannot think of a past collaborative experience that was positive, respond to the following questions--
1) What, in your opinion, makes for a positive collaborative experience?
2) What role can you play in ensuring that a collaboration/group project is positive?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following activities is best suited to the Study stage of an ESA lesson? Worksheets Role-plays Small group discussion Surveys Slow Pictionary
- This methodology makes use of direct comparison between the native language and target language. Grammar-translation Suggestopaedia Task-based learning
- Used by avant-garde theaters such as the Performance Group. Question 31 options: Proscenium stage Arena stage Thrust stage Created or found space black box