2. In "Big Boy" it becomes apparent that the poop he encounters is really symbolic of social excrement
that the society produces during its life cycle. Name a few societal waste items from our culture (American) and explain your reasoning.
- In "Big Boy" identify at least one stage in the grieving process and explain why you think so.
- In "Go Carolina" David is getting treatment for his lisp. What could the lisp represent?
- In "Go Carolina" David used his disability as a tool to undermine the therapist. How did he do it?
- In "Twelve Moments in the Life of the Artist" which of the big three life questions (Death, Love, Identity) do you see in this story?
- In "Twelve Moments in the Life of the Artist" name at least three things David is addicted to?
- In "City of Angels" who is the real outsider and why?
- In "A Shiner like a Diamond" how does Amy Sedaris get back at her dad?
- In Me Talk Pretty One Day what state and city is David in for the majority of the book? Is there any regionalism in this book?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Scenario for nursing-sensitive indicators.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EDUC240_F2019_TakeHomeFinal.pdf. Additional comments: "You have to read
- Where was the English language first spoken?