Now read the following:
In the end, Jack decided to sign up to David's business coaching
services. Any client who signs up to David's services signs an agreement for services on the following basis:
• While business coaching services are designed to empower clients and improve business outcomes, there can be no guarantee about anticipated outcomes on the client's behalf.
• Refunds will not be given for services already provided.
Jack signed the agreement before beginning the business coaching services
Note also that while David does not provide refunds, he will generally offer a client $50 discount off the next service they take up if the clients express dissatisfaction in any way.
It is now six months later, and David receives the following email from Jack.
I hope you are well.
I'm just writing to let you know that despite the business coaching I received from you, plus the business plan you developed for me, I haven't had any results in the form of increased sales or customers.
I am writing to request my money back in full.
2. Write and send an email in the role of David.
Based on your review of the scenario information, prepare a further email to Jack with an appropriate response.
Your reply must be polite and courteous, show empathy and seek to resolve the situation through an appropriate solution.
This will also demonstrate your ability to build trust with clients.
Recently Asked Questions
- In the article, " The Tipping System Is Immoral" by David Brooks. identify the claim, appeals, and evidence in article respond to the article so it presents
- Graff et al. say that when "you make a kind of preemptive strike, identifying problems with your argument before others can point them out for you," you are
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from final exam unit 8.pdf. Additional comments: "You can still use deferment