What types of writing activities are appropriate for English
language learners? Imagine two classrooms.
- an elementary/high beginner/A-2 group of 15 university students (ages 19 to 23) in Saudi Arabia.
- a low intermediate (B-1) group of five Japanese accountants (ages 28 to 35) studying English in a language institute in Melbourne, Australia for one month.
Consider their level, culture, probable needs, and probable interests.
Think of at least three types of writing tasks that you will include in class.
Describe some possible topics for their writing. Will they work together or separately? What kind of feedback will you give? Be specific. Explain your choices.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello i wanna ask about actively reading on brainology
- NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE ARTICLE BELOW: does the article get the readers attention? Is there a compelling introduction, and does it give the necessary
- NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE ARTICLE BELOW FOR A PEER REVIEW: does the article get the readers attention? Is there a compelling introduction, and does it give the