I need help with the following. My subject is Mandatory Drug Testing in The Workplace
Follow the directions below for the completion of the Research Proposal assignment for Unit III.
- Purpose: The purpose of the research proposal is to help you to understand your project, to gain direction and feedback on your project, and to establish a blueprint for your project.
- Description: In this assignment, you will create a research proposal consisting of three sections:
- Section 1: What is the topic? (100-150 words)
- Section 2: What is the controversy? Include paragraphs that detail both sides of the controversy. (300-400 words)
- Section 3: Your tentative thesis statement (one to two sentences)
- Click here to access the research proposal example.
All sources must be documented via APA citations and references. You may also seek out the guidance of the Success Center; the specialists are always there to assist you with your writing and comprehension.
Recently Asked Questions
- Lincoln made it clear what he wanted to happen to the confederate soldiers and the former slave owners in the south . Explain what he wanted once the south
- what is reflexivity ? a- a property of human language , but not animal communication system , whereby language can be used to talk about itself b- a property
- 1. In the Lincoln movie we see a meeting between dignitaries from the north and south on January 11,1865 Virginia. Explain the significance of having the black