with using :Alice Walker " Every day use"
1. Use the passage as a block quotation.
2. Use the
passage as integrated quotation (within a paragraph).
3. Summarize the passage and cite it in-text.
Recently Asked Questions
- Identify the correct sentence in formal prose: No one has offered to let us use their home for a teacher-parent meeting. After the meeting, the agreement
- The sentence below lacks clarity.What is the best way to improve this sentence? (7) The invention of the printing press and an increase in literacy spurred the
- 1.what are the factors that help successful college students reach their goals? What contributes to college student`s drop-out, attrition, and /or failure rates