3. Identify and explain the impact of each on early Russia: Slavs, Varangians, Mongols.
4. Describe how Ivan III became Russia’s first czar.
5. List three methods the czars used to secure control of Russia.
6. Explain how geography contributed to Eastern Europe’s ethnic diversity.
7. List the four major religions in Eastern Europe and describe where they are located.
11. Sythesizing Information Why do you think the Byzantine empire was so much more prosperous than the Holy Roman Empire during the Middle Ages?
12. Drawing Conclusions Why do you think Eastern Europe has been the site of so much warfare?
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear Student,... View the full answer
This question was asked on Mar 16, 2010 and answered on Mar 17, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello, I wrote paper for my course project but I need little help to proof read it, correct grammar and make sure that everything makes sense. I'm bilingual
- 1 . Serial Correlation a . A Durbin Watson statistic could indicate either the presence of "pure" or "impure" autocorrelation: i Describe a specific souce of
- In a product-based venture, the text discusses that the marketing mix consists of five Ps, whereas the marketing mix for a service industry is eight Ps. Why do