3. Identify and explain the impact of each on early Russia: Slavs, Varangians, Mongols.
4. Describe how Ivan III became Russia’s first czar.
5. List three methods the czars used to secure control of Russia.
6. Explain how geography contributed to Eastern Europe’s ethnic diversity.
7. List the four major religions in Eastern Europe and describe where they are located.
11. Sythesizing Information Why do you think the Byzantine empire was so much more prosperous than the Holy Roman Empire during the Middle Ages?
12. Drawing Conclusions Why do you think Eastern Europe has been the site of so much warfare?
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear Student,... View the full answer