1. Cassius's character can best be described as
2. Caesar diregards the omens for all the following reasons except
a. he does not trust the augurers.
b. he does not want to appear cowardly
c. he feels fate is inescapable
d. he feels invincible
3. Shakespeare uses Calphurnia to build suspense about what will happen in all of the following ways except
a. urging Caesar not to go to the Senate.
b. recounting all the disturbing omens.
c. suggesting that Caesar pretend he is ill.
d. relating that she dreamt Caesar was assasinated.
4. In his treatment of Cassius, Brutus is characterized as
a. arrogant and condescending
b. cynical and punishing
c. carefree and fun-loving
d. righteous but forgiving
Recently Asked Questions
- Describe the positioning strategies for three different brands/products thatcorrespond to functional benefits, experiential benefits, and user imagery,
- A securities dealer is a (n) :
- Brock Brothers wants to maintain its capital structure that is 30 percent debt , and 70 percent equity . The company forecasts that its net income this year