2. Caesar diregards the omens for all the following reasons except
a. he does not trust the augurers.
b. he does not want to appear cowardly
c. he feels fate is inescapable
d. he feels invincible
3. Shakespeare uses Calphurnia to build suspense about what will happen in all of the following ways except
a. urging Caesar not to go to the Senate.
b. recounting all the disturbing omens.
c. suggesting that Caesar pretend he is ill.
d. relating that she dreamt Caesar was assasinated.
4. In his treatment of Cassius, Brutus is characterized as
a. arrogant and condescending
b. cynical and punishing
c. carefree and fun-loving
d. righteous but forgiving
Recently Asked Questions
- The San Francisco Sailors has 200 employees who are expected to receive benefits under the company’s defined-benefit pension plan. The total number of
- MANAGE CONFLICT BEFORE IT ESCALATES A medium-sized training company with head ofﬁce in a large provincial city opens a branch in Melbourne. The Marketing
- Copy and paste at least two scriptures that relate to your topic. (Ideally, at least one scripture will be an expository passage from scripture, like a passage