2. Caesar diregards the omens for all the following reasons except
a. he does not trust the augurers.
b. he does not want to appear cowardly
c. he feels fate is inescapable
d. he feels invincible
3. Shakespeare uses Calphurnia to build suspense about what will happen in all of the following ways except
a. urging Caesar not to go to the Senate.
b. recounting all the disturbing omens.
c. suggesting that Caesar pretend he is ill.
d. relating that she dreamt Caesar was assasinated.
4. In his treatment of Cassius, Brutus is characterized as
a. arrogant and condescending
b. cynical and punishing
c. carefree and fun-loving
d. righteous but forgiving
Recently Asked Questions
- I was wondering if there is an option where someone could help me with a personal statement for graduate school. Please let me know because I am very
- If I was going to give a brief overview of Harley-Davidson Today to new employees what would some of the main points be? I need to include some of the
- I would like clarifaction about buoyancy for Physics, lab to be more specific and how can I better understand and apply the necessary equations.