2. Caesar diregards the omens for all the following reasons except
a. he does not trust the augurers.
b. he does not want to appear cowardly
c. he feels fate is inescapable
d. he feels invincible
3. Shakespeare uses Calphurnia to build suspense about what will happen in all of the following ways except
a. urging Caesar not to go to the Senate.
b. recounting all the disturbing omens.
c. suggesting that Caesar pretend he is ill.
d. relating that she dreamt Caesar was assasinated.
4. In his treatment of Cassius, Brutus is characterized as
a. arrogant and condescending
b. cynical and punishing
c. carefree and fun-loving
d. righteous but forgiving
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider the following probability distribution of a random variable X . One of the probabilities has been replaced by a question mark . x 2 4 6 8 10 p x 0.2
- Suppose we have a sample data set of distance measurements , in metres . All of the observations are positive , and the observations are not all equal . Which
- Many cities in the United States have buyback programs for handguns , in which the police de- partment pays people to turn in guns . The guns are then