1. I study English grammar every day.
2. I wish I could find a new girlfriend.
3. I am having a party next week.
4. I would have gone to the party but I had made another arrangement.
5. What do you do in your spare time?
6. Amy lives in Leeds.
7. No Smoking!
8. Who is this beautiful woman sitting in my front room?
9. I feel that I should have given you an apology.
10. By the time I finish this exercise I will be tired.
11. I have seen all of Steven Spielberg’s films.
12. Amy sings in a band.
13. Catherine would like mushy peas with her chips.
14. Oh my god!
15. Three of my students sat down in my class and refused to do any work.
16. When I arrived at the cinema, the film had started.
17. I don’t like milk.
18. I have travelled to six different countries this year.
19. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.
20. I prefer the cinema rather than watching films on the TV.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CIS 552 WEEK 4 DISCUSSION FOOTPRINTING AND PORT SCANNING.docx.
- Which component of compensation is most essential to motivate executives to lead companies toward competitive advantage? Discuss your position on executive
- The normal range of thepH of blood is between 7.35 and 7.45; variations beyond this range have significant health implications. Calculate the hydrogen ion