2. I wish I could find a new girlfriend.
3. I am having a party next week.
4. I would have gone to the party but I had made another arrangement.
5. What do you do in your spare time?
6. Amy lives in Leeds.
7. No Smoking!
8. Who is this beautiful woman sitting in my front room?
9. I feel that I should have given you an apology.
10. By the time I finish this exercise I will be tired.
11. I have seen all of Steven Spielberg’s films.
12. Amy sings in a band.
13. Catherine would like mushy peas with her chips.
14. Oh my god!
15. Three of my students sat down in my class and refused to do any work.
16. When I arrived at the cinema, the film had started.
17. I don’t like milk.
18. I have travelled to six different countries this year.
19. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.
20. I prefer the cinema rather than watching films on the TV.
Recently Asked Questions
- A manager has a $250 million portfolio that consists of 40% stock and 60% bonds. The beta of the stock position is 1.4. The modified duration of the bond
- Please, help with checking my answers. I don't know if I am doing the assignment correctly..... Thank you. Absolute and Comparative Advantage Use the table
- Because of many reinvestment opportunities, the XYZ Company is not expected to pay any dividends for the next 3 years. Beginning 4 years from