Circle the verb in each sentence, then identify the verb as either action or linking.
1. This mechanical pencil has no more lead.
2. All of my needs have been taken care of.
3. Max's hands were sweating from nervousness.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CPC - Med Term and A P Review.docx.
- please explain Consider the following training dataset
- Suppose the current issue of the New York Times reports an outbreak of mad cow disease in Nebraska, as well as the discovery of a new breed of chicken that