Post your response to the following:
1. Identify the thesis statement in the article “Advice from Grandma.”
2. What strategies does the author use to formulate his argument?
3. What makes the arguments viable and compelling?
4. What strategies can you apply from reading the article as you create your own thesis statement?
Recently Asked Questions
- Highlandtech produces two commodities: movies and computers. Highlandtech's resources include workers, factories, eelctricity and so on. The following schedule
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Unit_2_Part_1__assignment.docx.
- 1. Let x denote the body temperature (measured in degrees Fahrenheit) of a human being. Suppose that across all humans, x follows some unknown distribution