Post your response to the following:
1. Identify the thesis statement in the article “Advice from Grandma.”
2. What strategies does the author use to formulate his argument?
3. What makes the arguments viable and compelling?
4. What strategies can you apply from reading the article as you create your own thesis statement?
This question was asked on May 03, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- Programming Assignment #3 You are going to program that adds together large integers. The built-in type int has a maximum value of 2,147,483,647. Anything
- Finding the line integral in the question below. After finding derivative of c(t) not sure what to do and not sure if have correct derivative.
- Communication and supporting skills are some of the most important skills you need to succeed as a team leader and to achieve your team goals. Please elaborate