Post your response to the following:
1. Identify the thesis statement in the article “Advice from Grandma.”
2. What strategies does the author use to formulate his argument?
3. What makes the arguments viable and compelling?
4. What strategies can you apply from reading the article as you create your own thesis statement?
Recently Asked Questions
- What similar findings came from the Kinsey reports, Hunt’s Playboy survey, and the National Health and Social Life Survey? What differences appeared in these
- 14. An architect will receive $10,000 per year (at the end of the year) for 10 years. The annual interest earned on the investment is 6%. What is the present
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Activity6..