Post your response to the following:
1. Identify the thesis statement in the article “Advice from Grandma.”
2. What strategies does the author use to formulate his argument?
3. What makes the arguments viable and compelling?
4. What strategies can you apply from reading the article as you create your own thesis statement?
Recently Asked Questions
- A sample of methane gas has a volume of 29 mL at a pressure of 2 atm. what is the volume of gas in mL at 6.2 atm if the temperature and amount of gas does not
- Symptoms of protozoan and helminthic diseases are due to
- A student adds an unknown solution to a slide containing an animal cell . The student observes a decrease in the volume of the cell . This unknown solution is