12. Molen Inc. has an outstanding issue of perpetual preferred stock with an annual dividend of $7.50 per share. If the required return on this preferred stock is 6.5%, at what price should the preferred stock sell?
13. The Isberg Company just paid a dividend of $0.75 per share, and that dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 5.50% per year in the future. The company's beta is 1.15, the market risk premium is 5.00%, and the risk-free rate is 4.00%. What is the company's current stock price, P0?
14. Sorenson Corp.’s expected year-end dividend is D1 = $1.60, its required return is rs = 11.00%, its dividend yield is 6.00%, and its growth rate is expected to be constant in the future. What is Sorenson's expected stock price in 7 years, i.e., what is P7?
15. Nachman Industries just paid a dividend of D0 = $1.32. Analysts expect the company's dividend to grow by 30% this year, by 10% in Year 2, and at a constant rate of 5% in Year 3 and thereafter. The required return on this low-risk stock is 9.00%. What is the best estimate of the stock’s current market value?
5. 5-year Treasury bonds yield 5.5%. The inflation premium (IP) is 1.9%, and the maturity risk premium (MRP) on 5-year bonds is 0.4%. What is the real risk-free rate, r*?
6. Crockett Corporation's 5-year bonds yield 6.85%, and 5-year T-bonds yield 4.75%. The real risk-free rate is r* = 2.80%, the default risk premium for Crockett's bonds is DRP = 0.85% versus zero for T-bonds, the liquidity premium on Crockett's bonds is LP = 1.25%, and the maturity risk premium for all bonds is found with the formula MRP = (t – 1) x 0.1%, where t = number of years to maturity. What is the inflation premium (IP) on 5-year bonds?
Recently Asked Questions
- here's all the questions to #5, if you can, please do numbers 90, 92, 52, and 56. i have class at 2:30 and that's when I need to hand in my hw, thanks!
- Suppose Travis invests $8,000 in a savings account that earns 3.5% APR, compounded monthly. At the same time, Anna invests $8000 in a savings account that
- Concerning course case study analysis: EMR implantation at Stanford Hospital & Clinics Need to align HIT strategies with organizational strategies, identifying