Write a minimum of four to six (4-6) single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
1. Organize the reports by section headings.
2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one).
3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines.
• Title page
• Transmittal (1 page)
• Table of contents
• Executive summary (1 page)
• Problem statement
• Method used
Recently Asked Questions
- Could you please help me out to fill in some blanks for the adjusting entry and balance sheet?
- You are the liaison between the Federal Reserve Board and the U.S. Treasury Department. Your goal is to coordinate policy efforts to achieve full-employment
- estion: In 200 words or more, please Part One: Please introduce yourself to your fellow students and instructor. Share your college degree plans, briefly