Write a minimum of four to six (4-6) single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
1. Organize the reports by section headings.
2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one).
3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines.
• Title page
• Transmittal (1 page)
• Table of contents
• Executive summary (1 page)
• Problem statement
• Method used
This question was asked on Aug 24, 2011 and answered on Aug 24, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- If you draw two clubs on two consecutive draws without replacement from a standard deck of cards you win $47. Otherwise you pay me $5. Find the expected value
- Question: The director of admissions is concerned about the high cost of textbooks for the students each semester. A sample of 25 students enrolled in the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from end_of_chapter_problems.pptx <a