Write a minimum of four to six (4-6) single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
1. Organize the reports by section headings.
2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one).
3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines.
• Title page
• Transmittal (1 page)
• Table of contents
• Executive summary (1 page)
• Problem statement
• Method used
Recently Asked Questions
- Appliance Center sells a variety of electronic equipment and home appliances . For the last 4 years, 2010 through 2013, the following quarterly sales (in $
- Listed below is the number of movie tickets sold at the Library Cinema-Complex, in thousands, for the period from 2001 to 2013. Compute a five-year weighted
- The diagram shows two molecules - examine them closely. Are they the same or are they not? Why? Judging from the structures, what would you conjecture