Write a minimum of four to six (4-6) single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
1. Organize the reports by section headings.
2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one).
3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines.
• Title page
• Transmittal (1 page)
• Table of contents
• Executive summary (1 page)
• Problem statement
• Method used
Recently Asked Questions
- Nearly how many years did it take Sir Francis Drake to complete the first circumnavigation of the globe in 1580?
- Comparative Practice Research : Using an Internet search engine like Google and search for voter campaigns like Rock the Vote , or voter drives that are
- Which is the operating system that is self-contained in a device and resident in the ROM?