Argumentative discussion format as follows:
1. An introduction paragraph which defines the issue and states your thesis statement in the last sentence.
2. Body paragraphs, each stating a main point in support of your thesis statement. Each main point must be supported with logical reasoning and evidence (specific details to explain and illustrate your points)
3. A concluding paragraph should summarize main points and thesis.
Recently Asked Questions
- Measuring Investment Returns for Netflix Is there a typical program for this firm? If yes, what does it look like in terms of life (long term or short term),
- What are the basic requirements of dealing with hazardous chemicals and wastes?
- On a multiemployer worksite what are the consequences if hazmat is not removed?