LP5 Assignment: Questionnaire
You must conduct primary research for your final project. This assignment helps you to begin your research which you will include in your final paper. For this assignment, you will create a questionnaire that you need to disburse to collect data to answer your specific research question(s). For example, perhaps you are proposing to your boss that your company needs to create an on-site daycare center. You would then want to create a questionnaire to distribute to your coworkers to gather data to further your proposal.
As the text discussed, you need to carefully construct the questions so they are valid and reliable to ensure proper data results. When constructing your questionnaire, remember to include instructions for the participant on how to correctly complete and return the survey (e.g., email, mail, in person, etc.). The questionnaire should include 6-10 questions.
Along with the questionnaire, complete a cover letter or memo answering the following questions:
1.Why are you conducting this questionnaire?
2.Who is the target audience?
3.What data are you looking to gather?
4.Why did you choose to organize your questionnaire in the format you used (open-ended, close-ended questions, etc.)?
NOTE: You have 2 weeks to collect your data from the questionnaire you create this week. You will report your findings in Week 7 in the Informative Abstract.
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the dropbox “LP5 Assignment: Questionnaire.” This assignment is worth 100 points.
Rating Scale x Criteria = Total Points
Scoring Guide (100 Points) Rating Scale
10 - 9 Work meets or exceeds criterion at a high level of competence.
8 Work reflects an understanding of criterion with minor misunderstandings/misconceptions.
7 Criterion partially met, but one or more important concepts/skills are missing or flawed.
6 Work reflects an attempt to meet criterion, but significant misunderstandings/misconceptions are apparent.
5 - 0 Criterion not met or work is absent.
1. Questionnaire contains 6-10 questions.
2. Questionnaire includes instructions on how to complete survey.
3. Questionnaire’s questions are thoughtful and valid.
4. Questionnaire’s layout is clean and easy to read.
5. Questionnaire is free of grammar and spelling errors.
6. Memo discusses the purpose of the questionnaire.
7. Memo discusses the target audience.
8. Memo discusses the data the writer is looking to gather.
9. Memo discusses reasoning for the organizational format.
10. Memo is free of grammar and spelling errors.
Dear Student Please find... View the full answer