norton sampler "watching oprah from behind the veil" by jeff jacoby
1. Do you think the author’s intended audience for this essay is mainly men, women, or both?
2. According to the information given in paragraph 7, what particular lesson about living in “restricted or even abusive” circumstances does Oprah have to teach these women?
3. According to paragraph 10, what obstacles do the Saudi Arabian women face that Oprah did not?
4. Paragraph 11 focuses on the “ruthless gender apartheid” that many Saudi Arabian women contend with, what is the root cause, according to Jacoby of this instance?
5. Is the point-by-point or subject-by-subject method used? Why do you think this method worked for this particular compare-contrast essay?
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss the similarities between group communications and other forms or setting of communication.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from WMT Exercise 2 - Punctuation.docx. Additional comments: "Insert
- could you please solve this calculus problem, im having a lot of trouble and dont know how