Listen to these two selections again and compare them in terms of the following:
- Instrumentation (what instruments? acoustic? electric?)
- Melody (can you determine the form? Is it linear, angular? Who plays it?
- Harmony (is it an "ostinato” tune? Can you hear lots of chords or just one, or just a few?)
- Rhythm (is it a swing time-feel? Straight? Funky? Latin/Caribbean)
- What emotional response do you exhibit when you hear it?
These are the links to the song, you will only need to copy and paste it in a new window and it will take you direclty to youtube so you will be able to hear it.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
Recently Asked Questions
- A voltaic cell that uses the reaction Tl3+(aq)+2Cr2+(aq)→Tl+(aq)+2Cr3+(aq) has a measured standard cell potential of +1.19 V. Part A: Write the two
- What role did blacks play in both winning the Civil War and in defining the war's consequences
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 2.3.pdf.