Listen to these two selections again and compare them in terms of the following:
- Instrumentation (what instruments? acoustic? electric?)
- Melody (can you determine the form? Is it linear, angular? Who plays it?
- Harmony (is it an "ostinato” tune? Can you hear lots of chords or just one, or just a few?)
- Rhythm (is it a swing time-feel? Straight? Funky? Latin/Caribbean)
- What emotional response do you exhibit when you hear it?
These are the links to the song, you will only need to copy and paste it in a new window and it will take you direclty to youtube so you will be able to hear it.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi there. I need to discuss 3 environmental or sustainability legislation, regulations and codes of practice applicable to an organisation of my choice. I
- Part II. Congestion and public goods: In class we stressed the alternative conditions that describe the eﬃcient provision of a public good when it is a pure
- I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem