Listen to these two selections again and compare them in terms of the following:
- 1 Instrumentation (what instruments? acoustic? electric?)
- 2-Melody (can you determine the form? Is it linear, angular? Who plays it?
- 3-Harmony (is it an "ostinato" tune? Can you hear lots of chords or just one, or just a few?)
- 4-Rhythm (is it a swing time-feel? Straight? Funky? Latin/Caribbean)
- 5-What emotional response do you exhibit when you hear it?
These are the links to the song, you will only need to copy and paste it in a new window and it will take you direclty to youtube so you will be able to hear it.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
Recently Asked Questions
- The mean is μ = 71.0 and the standard deviation σ = 11.0 . Find the probability that X is less than 62.0 .
- Suppose you purchase a house for $ 250,000 . You are able to get a mortgage at 6.5 % interest and can afford a monthly payment of $ 1500 . How long will you be
- You are told that the sample proportion ˆ p of those who phoned in and answered yes is ˆ p = 0.70 and the standard error of the sample proportion is 0.0459 .