Listen to these two selections again and compare them in terms of the following:
- 1 Instrumentation (what instruments? acoustic? electric?)
- 2-Melody (can you determine the form? Is it linear, angular? Who plays it?
- 3-Harmony (is it an "ostinato" tune? Can you hear lots of chords or just one, or just a few?)
- 4-Rhythm (is it a swing time-feel? Straight? Funky? Latin/Caribbean)
- 5-What emotional response do you exhibit when you hear it?
These are the links to the song, you will only need to copy and paste it in a new window and it will take you direclty to youtube so you will be able to hear it.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I predict the order of increasing vapor pressure at a given temperature for the following compounds and explain why this order is correct. FCH2CH2F,
- Metric Spaces - Proof: Let (X,d) be a metric space, and let E be a subset of X. Show every subset E is both open and closed.
- When we conjecture x causes y and perform an experiment to prove this is so, how do we rule out the case that y causes x, where x and y occur simultaneously?