Listen to these two selections again and compare them in terms of the following:
- 1 Instrumentation (what instruments? acoustic? electric?)
- 2-Melody (can you determine the form? Is it linear, angular? Who plays it?
- 3-Harmony (is it an "ostinato" tune? Can you hear lots of chords or just one, or just a few?)
- 4-Rhythm (is it a swing time-feel? Straight? Funky? Latin/Caribbean)
- 5-What emotional response do you exhibit when you hear it?
These are the links to the song, you will only need to copy and paste it in a new window and it will take you direclty to youtube so you will be able to hear it.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is not a side effect of the Vasodilator (Nifedipine)? A. Nausea B. Flush appearance C. Vertigo D. Sexual dysfunction
- You invested $6,500 at 6 percent simple interest. How much more could you have earned over a 10-year period if the interest had compounded annually ?
- Fluoroquinolones are active against: a) Gram negative microorganisms only b) Mycoplasmas and Chlamidiae only c) Gram positive microorganisms only d) Variety of