1. Be sure you have read the Persuasive Speech Assignment in this module. What nonprofit organization will act as the solution (and Satisfaction Step) in your persuasive speech?
2. As explained in Section D. of this module and on pages 377-379 in the text, the flow of your persuasive speech will present a problem, a solution
and an action you want the audience to take in order to support the solution. The nonprofit organization you chose as your topic in #1 will
function as the solution a. What is the problem you will be proving in the Need Step?
b. What action(s) will you ask the audience to take to support this organization in its efforts to solve the problem?
3. Now let’s talk about your audience.
a. What is the identity of your audience? (For example – coworkers, church group, family, friends, classmates, etc. Remember that you may use family/friends as the
audience for only one speech. If you used family/friends as the audience for your first speech, you may NOT use family/friends again as the audience for your second
speech.) b. How many people will be present?
c. Briefly describe your audience giving the kind of demographic characteristics described on page 236 in the text.
d. What is their current level of knowledge about the nonprofit organization that will be your topic? What kind of information will you need to provide?
e. What objections do you think they might have to the actions you will be suggesting for them to take to support this organization? Do they have any limitations to taking
this action (such as time, money or physical abilities)?
4. Finally let’s talk about the supporting material you will need. Just as in your informative speech, you will need to use
- at least five pieces of supporting material (examples, statistics, testimony, definitions, etc.)
- from at least three credibles sources (journals, websites, interviews, etc.) which you will refer to during the speech using complete oral footnotes
UNICEF is a leading humanitarian and development nonprofit agency working globally for the rights of every child. Child... View the full answer
- Again Copy Paste @jka170 ???????????????????????
- Jul 21, 2016 at 3:43am
- I provided the link in which I got my information and gave credit to it,That is not plaigarism !
- Jul 21, 2016 at 11:03am