Anniston, Alabama, is a location known for its contamination with
PCBs. You may research more via the Internet or the CSU Online Library with search terms such as PCB and Anniston, Alabama. Compose a research paper that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Include the background of the contamination.
2. Describe the current status in Anniston.
3. Discuss the effects of PCB on human health and to the environment.
4. Include past, current, and future remediation programs of Anniston.
5. Discuss the impact this contamination has had on Anniston residents.
6. Include your perspective of how this situation would be handled in other parts of the world where regulatory enforcement is weaker than in the U.S.
APA formatted research paper should be a minimum of three pages in length, not including your title page and reference page. You are required to use a minimum of two scholarly sources; TWO sources are attached!