- Give specific examples in your life as professionals, community leaders or even in your private life the following statements.
- 1. Language is basic to the human person’s “a priori” knowledge.
- 2. Language aids in our life as human beings with cognitive computational functions
- 3. Language is a set of habits
- 4. The recursive property of language is the main thing that makes language unique to human beings.
1. Language is basic to the human person's "a priori" knowledge: Language is basic to the human's person's ... View the full answer