Need help! I need some one to read the topic Proposal essays (3)
there are 3 and after each provide feedback to certain questions(the questions will be provided Below) I will attach each Proposal ...
provide the feedback to answer the 7 questions on each document please
Topic Proposal Peer Review
This week we will once more focus on peer review. This time you will be reviewing Topic Proposal Essay drafts. Before I get to the directions for this peer review, here are a few reminders regarding peer reviews in general:
Always be respectful in your comments.
Respond as a reader, not a judge.
You as the reader are capable of giving critical but constructive feedback. Do not be shy about saying that aspects of the draft need work.
Read each paper more than once.
Now, for this peer review, you will be focusing on providing feedback based on the evaluation criteria presented in the grading rubric that accompanies the assignment (attached above). You will respond to each of the following questions with complete sentences, thoughtful commentary, and specific advice for improvement/revision. Respond to these questions at the bottom of the draft within the Word document. Also make note of any issues or well-done sections in the text itself using Comments or Track Changes in the Review Tab.
1. Is the research question focused, challenging, and grounded? Explain why or why not.
2. Is the proposed topic relevant, arguable (not fact, opinion, or faith based), specific and appropriate? Explain why or why not.
3. Does the introduction explain why the topic was selected and present the research question as the final sentence? Explain why or why not.
4. Do the body paragraphs discuss a plan for approaching the research question, including explanation of why it is significant to the research question and where the information may be found? Explain why or why not.
5. Does the conclusion explain the significance of the proposed topic and research question? Explain why or why not.
6. Is the draft in MLA format? Explain why or why not.
7. Are sentences complete and varied and structure? Are there any run-ons or sentence fragments? Explain why or why not.