The Course Project requires you to act as consultants for a fast food chain and develop a new food product. Your
competitor has just launched a new campaign introducing Junior and Grand sizes to their already famous and successful hamburger and is drawing sales away from your client. Time is of the essence, yet you do not want to over-react and make a costly mistake. You will need to be innovative and capitalize not only on your client's success, but also focus on how to bring back lost revenue and launch a strong marketing campaign. Your market research and product launch strategy will be described both in a written paper as well as presentation of your recommendations to the class.
1. Complete product/service description, including the type of innovation represented, and the source for the idea.
2. Product/service offering and a description of benefits that customers will both recognize and realize
3. Competitive analysis
Recently Asked Questions
- How can culture and religion can affect doing business?
- Discuss the importance of customer immersion or "spending a day in the life of a customer" as it pertains to developing successful innovation solutions for
- What is a bonded warehouse and what are advantages and disadvantages this warehouse have ?