- Read PowerWater Beverages, Inc. case.
Your job is to decide whether or not the management of PowerWater is making good decisions.
- Funding request: Has management identified the correct amount of money required? What is the runway for this business if they get the investment? What is the runway without the investment?
- Based on the amount of investment you have identified as correct, what is the impact on the current owners and the capital structure if this new investment is accepted?
- Does this venture still make sense to proceed with? Is PowerWater a good opportunity?
- If the company finds an investor, describe the terms that you would expect to receive. Pay special attention to the amount of money changing hands, the ownership shares, and the covenants included in the agreement.
Recently Asked Questions
- Highlight the advantages anddisadvantages faced by local and foreign companies when settling businesses in Asia using Porter's diamond or PESTEL analysis. (20m)
- Successful companies try to maintain a positive relationship in the community in which they do business. In the textbook, Colangelo explains that representing
- Need some help please. I have a question in business entrepreneurship? What are the potential consequences of a poor feasibility analysis?Why is it important