If an exposure has no
association with a certain outcome, then what value would you obtain for each of the measures of association listed below? Fill in all the blanks. 4 points.
- Rate ratio ________________
- Odds ratio ________________
- Rate difference _____________
D. Attributable proportion in the exposed___________
What are the key differences between the high-risk strategy and population strategy for prevention of disease described by Rose?
Quote from a news report: "Based on interviews and blood samples of over 8,000 persons, 11% of persons classified as heavy drinkers of alcohol were involved in home accidents over a three-month period." Can we conclude that there is an association between drinking and home accidents from these data?
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the distinction between rationalism and empiricism using the apparatus of the following distinctions to locate the dispute between them? A priori VS a
- problemticas que puede ser el impacto negativo de las TICs en rendimiento acadmico; y cuales diagnstico del impacto de TICs sobre un sector acadmico.
- When the church drew up the canon, the basic principle was the _______ rather than the imposition of authority