A cohort study was conducted to investigate the effects of an Exposure A on disease X. At
the start of the study, everyone is free of disease X! 10 people were followed for 5 years and their progress was recorded in the table below.
Calculate the incidence rate (incidence density) per 1000 using the information in the table. This question has 3 parts.
1) What is the value of the numerator?
2) What is the value of the denominator?
3) Calculate the incidence density per 1000?
Recently Asked Questions
- What is so important about labels from a multicultural perspective?
- What risks might financial institutions face by funding long term loans such as real estate mortgages to borrowers (generally at fixed rates) with short term
- What sense data plays in Berkeley's and Mill's arguments in support of phenomenalism.