- Read the "China's Quest for Natural Resources" Case from Chapter 2, pages 47-48, and comment on one of the following questions:
- How important is it for nations to control natural resources? Is China's growth threatened if it needs to rely on foreign-owned sources of raw materials?
- Should countries have special rules for acquisitions of natural resource companies by foreign-based companies?
- Should there be separate rules for state-owned acquirers like Sinopec?
- If China's growth slows, what will be the impact on commodity prices?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of these are ways in which Big Data creates value ?
- Darrin is a good piano player . When he is alone and bored his arousal is low and he often gets distracted and makes mistakes . When he is in a recital with
- United Borova Laboratories Inc . has a national competitive advantage in the pharmaceutical industry . This means that the country