If the MSFT 24 call is selling for $1.50, and the MSFT 25 call is selling for $1, construct a bull spread using these nearby 24 and 25 calls.
1) Construct a table showing profit and loss at relevant stock prices for each part of the spread, and the net profit or loss for the entire spread position. Be sure to show the stock price at which the spread has its maximum gain, its maximum loss, and just breaks even.
2) Draw a hockey stick diagram for the spread, clearly labeling all the critical points.
Recently Asked Questions
- Let A be an m × n matrix over a field F, and B be an n × p matrix over F. Show that AB can be written as a sum of at most n matrices of rank 1.
- Why do you think the global south is poor compared to the global north?
- What are executive orders? What is executive privilege? What role does the President play in the national budget procedure?