A microwave manufacturer is considering introducing two different oven models, a simple version and one with an auto-defrost. The manufacturer has determined that men value a simple microwave at $70 and one with auto-defrost at $80, while women value a simple microwave at $80 and one with auto-defrost at $150. Thus, men value the auto-defrost feature at $10 while women value this feature at $70. Answer the questions below assuming, for simplicity, there are two consumers - one man and one woman.
- How much revenue would be earned by selling a single microwave (with auto-defrost) to both men and women?
- How much revenue would be earned by selling a single microwave (with auto-defrost) only to women?
- How much revenue would be earned by selling a simple microwave targeted to men and an auto-defrost version targeted to women?
- What pricing strategy yields the highest revenue?
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi!, does anyone have any decent summary or cheatsheet for Gatech's MGT 6754?
- 2.30 dividend paid per share. Required return is 9.6% Perpetual dividend growth rate is 3.2% What should this stock sell for 5 years from now?
- Imagine you have been hired by a university to try to help determine who students feel is the best instructor at the University. You and your coworkers have