A microwave manufacturer is considering introducing two different oven models, a simple version and one with an auto-defrost. The manufacturer has determined that men value a simple microwave at $70 and one with auto-defrost at $80, while women value a simple microwave at $80 and one with auto-defrost at $150. Thus, men value the auto-defrost feature at $10 while women value this feature at $70. Answer the questions below assuming, for simplicity, there are two consumers - one man and one woman.
- How much revenue would be earned by selling a single microwave (with auto-defrost) to both men and women?
- How much revenue would be earned by selling a single microwave (with auto-defrost) only to women?
- How much revenue would be earned by selling a simple microwave targeted to men and an auto-defrost version targeted to women?
- What pricing strategy yields the highest revenue?
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, I could use help brainstorming a thesis for a quantitative research report. I have chosen the topic of the military deployment affecting the psychological
- 1) a) if a company wastes money (fines, poor training, absenteeism) AND b) they suffer in sales (poor mktg, location) ... 2) a) the strategic plan proposal
- In the United States, occupational licensure is a responsibility of: The states State and local governments cooperatively The federal government National