1. ABC company sells 4264 chairs a year at an average price per chair of $145. The carrying cost per unit is $21.76. the company orders 260 charis at a time and has a fixed order cost of $80.50 per order. the chairs are sold out before they are restocked. what are the total carrying costs?
2. you are planning to visit japan in december. you estimate the cost of your trip to be $128. how many yen do you need to buy if the exchange rate is 2$=140.23 yen?
3. 1 u.s. dollar equals 0.9195 swiss francs. 2648 u.s. dollars are equal to how many swiss francs?
4. ABC company writes 48 checks a day for an average amount of $1,055 each. These checks generally clear the bank in 4 days. In addition, the firm generally receives an average of $4,577 a day in checks that are deposited immediately. Deposited funds are available in 2 days. What is the firm's net float?
5. You are given the following quotes: U.S. dollar/Brazilian Real = 0.3606 U.S. dollar/Australian Dollar = 0.7572 U.S dollar/Chinese Yuan = 0.1379 What is the Real Brazilian/Chinese Yuan cross rate? Enter your answer rounded off to FOUR decimal points.
6. ABC's next dividend is expected to be $0.83, its required return is 16%, its growth rate is 4%. What is ABC's expected stock price in 18 years?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which document which supports reduction in accounts receivable of an individual customer ?
- Turner Corporation acquired two inventory items at a lump-sum cost of $ 50,000 . The acquisition included 3,000 units of product LF , and 7,000 units of
- A woman drying her hair experiences an electrical shock . The electrons making the shock come from the