A convincing business plan will detail the strategy and the future operational plans of an entity. Business plans are an essential part of the start-up information needed for an organization.
demonstrate your understanding of the necessary aspects of a professional business plan.
Respond to the following:
- give a synopsis of your business idea and the important elements/information that should be included in a well thought out business plan.
- Discuss how the information should be organized, and who will use the information for decision-making.
Recently Asked Questions
- In a poll of 533 533 human resource professionals, 52.3 52.3 % said that body piercings and tattoos were big grooming red flags. Complete parts (a)
- Highlight some of the changes in the new tax bill and comment on two changes you like and two you dislike and explain why?
- In the world of management, what does the term “liberalization” of economy mean? Can you include a few examples of areas where liberalization has been