A convincing business plan will detail the strategy and the future operational plans of an entity. Business plans are an essential part of the start-up information needed for an organization.
demonstrate your understanding of the necessary aspects of a professional business plan.
Respond to the following:
- give a synopsis of your business idea and the important elements/information that should be included in a well thought out business plan.
- Discuss how the information should be organized, and who will use the information for decision-making.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following correctly describes `` frictional unemployment '' ?
- Source address filtering can be used either on packets coming into or going out of an edge network . Which of the following is true for a typical edge network ?
- If 2003 is the reference base period , what is the price index for the CPI basket of goods for 2011 in the above table ?