This week's reading materials focus on the time value of money. After you have reviewed the information in Chapters 3 and 4, please watch this short video, courtesy of Khan Academy, https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/interest-tutorial/present-value/v/time-value-of-money, and answer at least one of the following questions:
- What is the time value of money and why it is important in financial decisions?
- What is the difference between a growth rate and a discount rate?
- Let's say you won the lottery! If you could choose between a lump-sum payoff or an annuity payoff, what factors could influence your decision?
Recently Asked Questions
- 1) x^2-14x+49=-48 2)x^2-5x-2=0 3)7x^2-5x+2=0 4) a^2-4a+13=0 5) a^2+10a+20=0
- What was its impact on New Jersey law enforcement of State of New Jersey vs. VERNON L. BRANTLEY ?
- BZ440 10.Which of the following is NOT one of the four strategies of the scientific approach? a.Collect meaningful data b.Identify causal relationships