- calculate the price of a $5000 par value bond, with a coupon rate of 7.5% (coupon interest paid quarterly), 15 years remaining to maturity and a yield to maturity of 8.25%?
- Nicole bought a thirty-year bond on 5/8/2018. It was issued on 12/1/2015 and will mature on 12/1/2045. It has a coupon rate of 3.65%, with interest payments paid semi-annually, and it's current yield to maturity is 2.56%. What is the bond's duration?
- XYZ inc. issued a convertible note with the following terms: Issue date: April 19, 2018; maturity date: May 1, 2025; coupon rate: 1.25%; conversion price: $76.17 per share. What is the note's conversion ratio?
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the information given from the figures to solve the problems.
- Identify/ BOLD the noun phrases in the following sentences: 1. The boy denied stealing the money. 2. I tried to solve the puzzle. Verb Phrase A verb phrase
- working on IDS400 and the biology of human diversity. just looking for a plain explanation of "how diversity evolves biologically"