- calculate the price of a $5000 par value bond, with a coupon rate of 7.5% (coupon interest paid quarterly), 15 years remaining to maturity and a yield to maturity of 8.25%?
- Nicole bought a thirty-year bond on 5/8/2018. It was issued on 12/1/2015 and will mature on 12/1/2045. It has a coupon rate of 3.65%, with interest payments paid semi-annually, and it's current yield to maturity is 2.56%. What is the bond's duration?
- XYZ inc. issued a convertible note with the following terms: Issue date: April 19, 2018; maturity date: May 1, 2025; coupon rate: 1.25%; conversion price: $76.17 per share. What is the note's conversion ratio?
Recently Asked Questions
- Swifty/Neff, Ltd. personalizes scrapbooks for customers, using their digital photographs. Each scrapbook sells for $50. Swifty/Neff collects cash at the time
- Which of the following is true of the spine? a) Back pain is an uncommon complaint b) Schober's test is designed to quantify the flexion of the lumbar spine c)
- 4. The dean has observed for several years and found that the probability distribution of the salary of the alumni’s first job after graduation is normal,