- calculate the price of a $5000 par value bond, with a coupon rate of 7.5% (coupon interest paid quarterly), 15 years remaining to maturity and a yield to maturity of 8.25%?
- Nicole bought a thirty-year bond on 5/8/2018. It was issued on 12/1/2015 and will mature on 12/1/2045. It has a coupon rate of 3.65%, with interest payments paid semi-annually, and it's current yield to maturity is 2.56%. What is the bond's duration?
- XYZ inc. issued a convertible note with the following terms: Issue date: April 19, 2018; maturity date: May 1, 2025; coupon rate: 1.25%; conversion price: $76.17 per share. What is the note's conversion ratio?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following represents the best use of the ruler shown ? In other words , how should a measurement , using this ruler , be reported ?
- Microorganisms can adapt so well to changes in the environment because
- The Reserve Bank of India policy rate which is purely an indicative rate used by the Reserve Bank of India to signal long term outlook on interest rates is