View the step-by-step solution to:

In an economy the volume of GDP is 12.000 units. The rate of VAT is 20 %. The 40 % of the GDP is produced by capital while the remaining 60 % is...

In an economy the volume of GDP is 12.000 units. The rate of VAT is 20 %. The 40 % of the

GDP is produced by capital while the remaining 60 % is produced by labour force. The tax

system looks as follows:

- There is no social benefit contribution.

- The rate of personal income tax is 25 %.

- The rate of corporate income tax is 20 %.

a) What is the amount of revenue the government might expect?

b) Assume that the government expenditures and transfers works out at 30 % of GDP, the

interest payments of state debt is 800 units. How much will be the volume of the total

balance and the primary balance of the government budget?

Recently Asked Questions

Why Join Course Hero?

Course Hero has all the homework and study help you need to succeed! We’ve got course-specific notes, study guides, and practice tests along with expert tutors.

-

Educational Resources
  • -

    Study Documents

    Find the best study resources around, tagged to your specific courses. Share your own to gain free Course Hero access.

    Browse Documents
  • -

    Question & Answers

    Get one-on-one homework help from our expert tutors—available online 24/7. Ask your own questions or browse existing Q&A threads. Satisfaction guaranteed!

    Ask a Question