Real estate related question: Suppose you're showing a buyer a home that's for sale. She's wondering which of the furnishings, fixtures, and equipment will come with the house. For example, consider the items listed below. What is the basic distinction that determines whether certain items are transferred along with a house?
· Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room, dining room, and family room
· Chandelier in front hall
· Mahogany chest in dining room
· Built-in bookcases in study
· Dishwasher (installed)
· Stove and refrigerator (free standing)
· Rose bushes planted in yard
· Gas barbecue on patio
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of these is not an advantage granted by bipedalism? A)Reaching food that's up high. B)Cooling off in the wind and reducing exposure to the sun.
- A florist currently sells 45500 bouquets per year at a cost of 7 dollars each. In the previous year when they raised the price to 14 dollars, they only sold
- According to lecture, in what environment did bipedal locomotion appear? A)riverside jumbles B)savannah mosaic C)forest grids D)desert complexes E)swampy