Real estate related question: Suppose you're showing a buyer a home that's for sale. She's wondering which of the furnishings, fixtures, and equipment will come with the house. For example, consider the items listed below. What is the basic distinction that determines whether certain items are transferred along with a house?
· Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room, dining room, and family room
· Chandelier in front hall
· Mahogany chest in dining room
· Built-in bookcases in study
· Dishwasher (installed)
· Stove and refrigerator (free standing)
· Rose bushes planted in yard
· Gas barbecue on patio
Recently Asked Questions
- Access the following websites: - Johnson & Johnson ( http://www.jnj.com/about-jnj ) - J ohnson & Johnson CEO William Weldon: Leadership in a
- Management accounting is usually associated_______________ with reporting.
- Excuse me, I m searching for the Chapters A3, A4, B5, B6, B7 etc for "Einfuehrung in die Volkswirtschaftslehre" by Professor Klein, University of Cologne. And