1) List and describe all of the pertinent information so that others can access the article for their own independent reading if so desired.
2) Summarize the definition of the problem, the Monte Carlo methodology employed [including both the relevant mathematical properties and computer resources] and the insights or outcomes associated with use of the Monte Carlo method.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose that the random variables Y1 and Y2 have joint PDF f(y1,y2) given by:
- Which of the following complexes is the strongest acid? (A) [Au(OH2)2]+ (B) [Cu(OH2)6]2+ (C) [Ru(OH2)6]3+ (D) [Ti(OH2)6]4+ (E) [V(OH2)6]5+
- What is the final pH of a 1 L solution containing 100 mL of 10 M HCl and 120g of KF(mw58gmol–1)? K a HF=7.2x10–4 (A) 4.32 (B) 3.97 (C) 3.45 (D) 3.17 (E)