A different buy-or-lease alternative—you could buy a home for $300,000, putting 20% down and renting it out at $1,700 a month. Which would make more financial sense? Buying or leasing the home? Why?
investigate the realistic assumptions for your location and include the information you found in the analysis, including the following:
- Initial information/approach: purchase price, rebate, down payment, amount to finance, etc.
- Payments formulas and calculations
- Explanation of the financial factors that you are employing in the selected decisions
- Conclusion containing the "best answer" for your personal life on the basis of these financial factors
- Probability of following the recommended "best answer" (assuming that these are the only decision options)
Recently Asked Questions
- You are interested in purchasing a new automobile that costs $ 33,000 . The dealership offers you a special financing rate of 0.75 % per month for 60 months .
- Since your first birthday , your grandparents have been depositing $ 1200 into a savings account on every one of your birthdays . The account pays 6 % interest
- The effective annual rate EAR for a loan with a stated APR of 11 % compounded quarterly is closest to ________ .