A different buy-or-lease alternative—you could buy a home for $300,000, putting 20% down and renting it out at $1,700 a month. Which would make more financial sense? Buying or leasing the home? Why?
investigate the realistic assumptions for your location and include the information you found in the analysis, including the following:
- Initial information/approach: purchase price, rebate, down payment, amount to finance, etc.
- Payments formulas and calculations
- Explanation of the financial factors that you are employing in the selected decisions
- Conclusion containing the "best answer" for your personal life on the basis of these financial factors
- Probability of following the recommended "best answer" (assuming that these are the only decision options)
Recently Asked Questions
- Here's the graph for the problem. I just need help figuring how to go about this problem.
- Research and share a real world problem, situation, phenomenon, or event that can be modeled using a system of equations or inequalities. Post the mathematical
- The function f(t)=2t 2 (a) What is the average rate of change of f(t) between t=1 and t=1.001? (b) What is the average rate of change of f(t) between t=2